We recently presented to the Association of Corporate Counsel (‘ACC’), Washington DC about:
- the timing and procedure of the withdrawal, and the negotiation of the future relationship between the UK and the EU;
- the consequences for UK and US companies arising from the end of the application of EU Freedoms, Mutual Recognition, Passports and other privileges;
- what you need to know when entering into new contracts after June 23, 2016 and what you should do with respect to existing contracts;
- consequences under the domestic laws of the UK and the remaining 27 Member States;
- what happens to International Agreements entered into by the EU; and
- what alternatives are available to the UK, including WTO, EFTA, EEA, Swiss-Style, Free Trade Agreements.